At CSE group, we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We’re confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products.
Every e-vehicle we sell is covered by a limited warranty against manufacturing defects subject to the terms below:
• This warranty applies only to products, parts, & components (hereafter PRODUCTS) that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by CSE Bikes.
• Battery packs are covered for a period of 1 year on manufacturer defects only. We DO NOT cover wear and tear or USAGE on your battery.
• Other electronic components are covered under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase
• Bicycle frames are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
• Mechanical components are covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
• For all PRODUCTS, this warranty expires 1 year from the date the PRODUCTS were delivered to the BUYER unless excluded from warranty or otherwise voided from coverage under warranty
• New Bike Guarantee – we offer full replacement of defective parts with free shipping within the first 30 days of your bike order. After 30 days the customer is responsible for all return shipment costs to our company. CSE group will pay for shipping to the customer only.
Shipping Damage Claims
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product. Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment. Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Whenever possible, report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a CSE’ customer support representative. Please contact our Customer Support team for return/replacement instructions at: